Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goodbye Christmas Tree

I took down all my decorations last night, and put away my Christmas tree this morning.  Izzy, of course, was more than willing to help, and by help I mean sit in the empty box so I couldn't pack up the tree, chase the twine I was trying to tie it shut with, and do that thing where she runs laps around the apartment and howls like she's hopped up on amphetamines.  I think she was miffed that I was taking away her personal jungle gym.  Here are pictures I took the night I put it up:

You do realize I'm going to wreck this thing, don't you?


Screw those other ornaments--I want the star

These are quite shiny, actually

Why do you have to hang my new toys so high off the ground, woman?

Hmm, or do I want it in silver?

Ah, this'll do

Wait, what's that sound?

Oh, squeaky bird, I'll never forgot you.  You're better than any of Rachel's cheap dollar-store crap.

Merry Christmas, everyone, and have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment